Personal Injury Lawyer in Macon & Savannah, GA
When someone is injured or killed because of another party’s negligence, Georgia law provides that they or their loved ones can file a personal injury or wrongful death claim to seek compensation for damages. These types of cases can range from relatively minor car accident injuries, to extreme, catastrophic medical mistakes.
A victim is legally entitled to seek recovery from the party (defendant) who caused the accident and injuries. We can help. Call 1Georgia Injury Lawyers, PLLC at 912-244-7771 for help.
What types of situations might let me file a personal injury claim?
If another party is responsible for your accident and injuries, then you may qualify to file a personal injury claim. Personal injury cases encompass a wide range of accidents, including the following.
- Auto accidents (car, bus, public transit, truck, motorcycle, moped, bicycle, pedestrian, skateboard, etc.)
- Premises liability accidents (slip and fall accidents, dog bites, elevator/escalator accidents, playground accidents, collapsed decks or roofs, etc.)
- Defective products (defective auto parts, baby items, toys, medication, foods, equipment, etc.)
- Defective drugs and medical devices (dangerous medications, failure to warn, unreasonable side effects, defective implants or monitors, etc.)
- Medical mistakes (unreasonable errors made by a doctor, nurse, midwife, hospital, clinic, surgeon, pharmacist, etc.)
- Workplace accidents (In addition to workers’ compensation, some work accidents may qualify the victim to file an additional personal injury claim against a third party.)
- Acts of violence (due to negligent security)
Do I Need to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Minor cases with minimal to zero injuries may not really require a personal injury lawyer. When you sustain relatively minor damages, you can just file a claim with the appropriate insurance company.
However, if any of the following applies to your case, consult a personal injury lawyer.
- Your injuries are major, debilitating, catastrophic, or challenging to prove.
- You sustained a substantial amount of physical and emotional damages.
- Fault for the accident is in dispute.
- The insurer is trying to minimize the severity of your injuries, is not handling your case appropriately, or has outright wrongfully denied your claim.
- Your injuries stem from medical malpractice, an accident with a commercial carrier, an incident caused by a government employee or entity, or any other type of situation that requires in depth knowledge of specialized areas of the law.
- You are not sure if the insurance settlement offer is fair or adequate.
Because your claim could be very valuable and the potential settlement is of supreme importance to your and your family’s future, secure a a personal injury lawyer to assist you with your claim. Contact our office, 1Georgia Injury Lawyers, PLLC, and schedule a free case evaluation.
We can review your case, determine if it meets all the legal requirements, and then advise you of your options and the best way to move forward to seek compensation.
How can the personal injury lawyers at 1Georgia Injury Lawyers, PLLC help with my personal injury claim?
Our personal injury lawyers at 1Georgia Injury Lawyers, PLLC have 100 years of combined experience helping injured victims recover their losses after major accidents. We can handle even the most challenging personal injury cases in Macon and Savannah, GA.
- We can investigate your accident and compile evidence.
- We can speak with eyewitnesses and field experts to support your case.
- We can speak to financial experts and calculate the total value of your claim, and account for all of your future damages.
- We can draft and file any necessary paperwork with the proper agencies.
- We can handle the correspondence with the insurer, advise you on the fairness of any offers you receive, and negotiate for a settlement.
- We can help identify fault and present evidence in a clear and convincing manner.
- We can advise you of how to handle any legal issues that arise and how to avoid making common mistakes that end up damaging victims’ cases.
- We can leverage our knowledge of personal injury laws, case law, and the local courts to your benefit.
- We can help exercise your rights throughout the claims process, and answer any questions you may have about your case along the way.
- We can take your case to civil court if the insurer does not offer a fair settlement.
Our team prides itself on providing quality legal counsel and delivering results. When we take on a case, we make sure to provide each of our clients the care and attention they deserve, and fight diligently on their behalf from the start of their case until the case settles.
For a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Macon or Savannah, GA, call 1Georgia Injury Lawyers, PLLC today at 912-244-7771.